This cuvee, Veuve Cliquot's prestige bottling, is made from the best crus, with a balance of 64% Pinot Noir grapes from the Grands Crus at Ay, in the Grande Vallèe de la Marne, and at Verzenay, Verzy, Ambonnay and Bouzy in the Montagne de Reims. The other 36% is made up of Chardonnay grapes from three Grands Crus: Avize, Oger and Le Mesnil-sur-Oger in the Cote des Blancs.

Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin La Grande Dame 2006

SKU: CHA00291VC
S$255.00Price
  • Volume: 75cl


    ABV: 12%


    Country: France

     

    Storage: Avoid light, air, and heat